Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A comics publication is one in which the majority (>= 50%) of the publication's content (excluding covers and advertising) consists of comics and/or cartoons.
- If most issues in the series do NOT meet this guideline, we turn the is_comics_publication flag off.
- If the series changes from mostly comics to mostly not comics or vice versa, check with an editor or on the main mailing list.
- Publications of single panel cartoons, comic panels, editorial cartoons and gag cartoons are considered comic publications that can be indexed.
For non-comics publications these limitations hold
- only comics sequences may be indexed
- cover scans will not be accepted for any issue that has not been indexed with at least 10 percent comics. If the cover has comic material, it may be indexed.