The immediate name of the corporation or other entity as printed in the issue.
- The Indicia printer flag is set at the series level.
- The Indicia printer is recorded at the issue level.
- No indicia printer is checked if there is no Indicia printer printed in the issue.
- The Indicia printer is entered by a selection from a drop down list of Indicia printers.
- The Printer location is included in the Indicia printer name if it is printed in the issue.
- In case the information about the printer given for an issue only consists of the country, for example 'Printed in Canada', or country-like information, for example 'Printed in the EU', we record this information by a printer record per country or country-like designation.
- Indicia printers are added using the 'add new' button from your editing page.
- Select the 'Add Printer' button.
- Enter Printer name and years of operation if known.
- Enter Printer country of operation from drop down list. Select (unknown) if not known.
(end of definition)
Policy Votes Affecting This Topic
https://www.comics.org/voting/ballot/411/ - 2020-07-12
https://www.comics.org/voting/ballot/410/ - 2020-07-05
https://www.comics.org/voting/ballot/409/ - 2020-07-05
https://www.comics.org/voting/ballot/405/ - 2020-06-10
Back to the Formatting Documentation