To help you add information to the Grand Comics Database™, we have several video tutorials:
How to Do a Bulk Change
This video guides you through the steps to make a single change to multiple issues in the database. Note that you can only change certain data items in issues via the bulk change method. Note: The "Advanced Search" referenced in the video is now called "Advanced Query."
How to Edit one Issue with Another Issue
This video guides you through the steps to edit two issues simultaneously. This is particularly useful if you need to move a cover from one issue to a different issue, if it was uploaded incorrectly.
Adding A Variant Cover
This is a series of 4 videos to guide you through the various ways you can add and edit variant cover sequences to an issue. It does not include information on uploading the cover, that is found at Adding Covers. There is also information on creating a new variant issue directly from an existing uploaded cover at the Add Variant Issues page.
1. The first method adds a new variant issue from the Issue Page.
2. The second method adds a new variant issue and allows you to edit the base issue.
3. The third method not only adds a new variant issue, but also allows you to edit the existing cover sequence.
4. Finally, a silent video shows how to move existing uploaded covers from one issue to another.
There are 3 videos on the subject of Reprint Links.
1. This video guides you through confirming, editing, and deleting existing Reprint Links.
2. This video shows how to copy a reprinted sequence from the original issue.
3. This video shows how to add reprint links to existing stories.
1. An example with a basic migration is shown here:
2. An example with an error that has to be fixed is shown here:
Adding a Ghost Name credit
This video demonstrates how to add a Ghost Name as a credit.
This video demonstrates how to add multiple Feature Objects to a story.
Overriding the Default Character Name Selection
This video demonstrates how to manually override the Default Character Name Selection.