- Re-write synopsis with solicitation/Previews text (search words "solicitation" or "preview")
- Series with no issues
- Current Genres Report Genres have been mapped to the official ones, with the exception of occult.
- Problem series that need to be worked on (this is an old list that used to be for Editors only)
- Type "filler": Lots of stuff in this type that needs to get sorted out (blank pages, credits, tables of contents etc.)
- "Fillers" with Boltinoff pencils: Pretty much all with a person's name in the feature field (Peg, Clancy the Cop, Private Pete) should be changed to comic story.
- Indicia/Colophon Publisher year inconsistencies, with issues published outside the period from begin to end dates.
- Issues With Multiple Covers that need to be moved to Variant Issues.
- Stories With Type "Backcovers": Lots of stuff in this type that needs to get sorted out (blank pages, credits, tables of contents etc.).
- Extra spaces in the following fields: Issue notes, Cover notes, Synopsis, Reprint notes, Synopsis, Sequence notes - can be found by using advanced search
- Feature field with "/" to separate two features - need to be changed to semi-colons. Some of these are correct usage of the slash, but most are not.
New indexes and skeletons to add
- Timely/Atlas titles indexed by Tom Lammers (info to be moved from error tracker into indexes)
- Brick Bradford Australian Issues 1-108 data need adding (From Art Lortie)
- British 2000 AD homepage 1
- British 2000 AD homepage 2
- British Star Wars reprints
- Comic Magazine Publishing Report (George W. Dougherty, 1942 series), #129 (October 1952). On sale date, frequency, and other data from industry trade publication which needs to be entered into titles in the database.
- French comics
- Finnish Comics
- German comics from publisher BSV, indexes only
- German (and Dutch) Western comics, indexes only
- Major Mars stories and Comic ads from Art Lortie
- Radio Patrol reprint data for King Comics issues from Art Lortie
- The Saint Comic Strip Reprint Data needs entry into The Saint (Avon 1947 series) and future French titles, maybe these Australian titles, circa 1950, circa 1965, and these United Kingdom titles circa 1962, and circa 1966.
- Swedish Star Wars
- Treasure Chest of Fun and Fact comics, nearly entire run from 1946 to 1972 has been digitized and ready to be indexed The Catholic University of America Digital Collections
- USA and some International Unindexed issues at Comic Book +
- USA and some International Unindexed issues at Digital Comic Museum
- USA Government Comics
- USA Educational Comics
- USA Comics with Problems
- Volto Comic Ad Information from Art Lortie
There are many sites with databases of comics from all over the world - if you are interested in adding books from specific countries, languages or publishers, the links found in Useful indexer links will come handy.